Philippine Red Cross | Humanitarian Organization in the Philippines
disaster management services philippines
philippine red cross
social welfare services philippines
blood donation philippines
volunteer services philippines
health and services philippines
red cross philippines
Text, Mail and Phone
- Go to the GrabRewards Catalogue
- Click the Philippine Red Cross reward
- Purchase the reward
Account Name: PHILIPPINE RED CROSS
BANCO DE ORO (BDO)
Swift code: BNOR PHMM
Swift code: MBTC PHMM
LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
0561 0958 17
Swift code: TLBP PHMM
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK (PNB)
Swift code: PNBM PHMM
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND (BPI)
Swift code: BOPI PHMM
Swift code: UBM PHMM
Swift code: SETCPHMM
SAVINGS ( PESO)
Swift code: AUBKPHMM
- For perishable goods, PRC only accepts goods with an expiry date of not less than six (6) months.
- PRC does not accept rotten, damaged, expired, or decayed goods.
- Though we appreciate your generosity, the PRC also discourages donations of old clothes as we have more than enough to go around.
Prior to forwarding shipment donation to Philippine Red Cross, please provide the following documents and guidelines are to be strictly followed:
- Letter of Intent to Donate attention to the Secretary-General.
- Secure Acceptance of Donation by Secretary-General.
- Authenticated Deed of Donation from the Philippine Consular office of the country of origin.
- Copy of Invoice & Packing list of donations.
- Bill of Lading or AWB Air waybill
- ONLY, with formal Acceptance of Donation by Philippine Red Cross will be exported & consigned to Philippine Red Cross.
- In case of other relief items, donors need to secure import permits for pertinent Philippine govt agencies prior to importation to the Philippines.
- Incoterms: DDP, DDU, PRC do not accept any FOB or freight collect for imported donations.
- Complete address where to consign donation once accepted.
Send your donations addressed to:
Attention: Secretary-General Gwendolyn T. Pang
Philippine Red Cross
37 EDSA corner Boni Ave.
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
You can also drop-off your donations at:
Medicines & Food Donation:
- In the case of medicines & food, a certification from the Philippines' Department of Health and the Food & Drug Administration commodities are allowed to be imported without a prior prescription.
- Expiry should be at least 24 months or 2 years.
Used Clothing Donations:
Consistent with the provisions of R.A. 4653, the PRC shall likewise adhere to the " No Use Clothing Donation" policy to prevent health hazards that may be transmitted through used clothing.
Shervi Mae R. Corpuz
Events and Emergency Giving Officer
Special Events Unit
Fund Generation Department
PHILIPPINE RED CROSS
37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue
Trunk line: (02) 790 2300
Direct no.: (02) 790.2413
email: [email protected]
Philippine Red Cross
Born officially in 1947, but with roots that traces back to the revolutionary days, the Philippine Red Cross has truly become the premier humanitarian organization in the country, committed to provide quality life-saving services that protect the life and dignity especially of indigent Filipinos in vulnerable situations.
Address: 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550
Hotline: 143 Trunkline +63 2 8790 2300
Subscribe to ur Newsletter
Check out our Apps