Philippine Red Cross | Humanitarian Organization in the Philippines
disaster management services philippines
philippine red cross
social welfare services philippines
blood donation philippines
volunteer services philippines
health and services philippines
red cross philippines
Welfare Service responds to the needs of the most vulnerable, adhering for the well-being of every individual, and most especially promoting the inherent worth and dignity of human being. The programs and services that has been implemented focuses on the proactive approaches and strategies, together with traditional reactive measures.
- Psychosocial Support Program prepares the community to cope and manage their stress and trauma during disaster. It provides support and care activities that help the people of the community during disaster or any crisis situation.
- Restoring Family Links implement activities which aim to prevent separation and disappearance, restore, and maintain contact between family members and clarify the fate of persons reported missing due to uncertainties.
- Tracing - Assistance to locate displaced and missing persons specifically after a disaster that occurred
- Family Visit Program - A PRC and International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) program that contributes to safeguarding the well-being of and allowing people detained in connection with armed conflict and situation of violence to establish and remain in contact with their family.
- Emergency Leave Assistance - Provision of health illness and death verification reports required by authorities as a basis for giving possible emergency leave grants to Filipino-US Servicemen.
- Military Welfare Service provides welfare service/case management, livelihood skills training, and therapeutic/recreation activities for the sick/wounded member of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Pursuant to RA 95 as amended by RA 10072, Welfare Services extends a twin program which focuses on the welfare needs of members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and their dependents.
- Livelihood Program aims to support restoration of livelihoods of the most vulnerable in the community. The focus is for a short-term immediate intervention; it entails the provision of a cash grant.
- Welfare Programs for Vulnerable Groups
- Overseas Filipino Workers
- Technical Support for Persons with Disabilities ( Free Wheelchair)
- Women in Difficult Situation/Elderly Persons
- Welfare Desk Management during Disaster a package of programs and services extended to affected population during emergencies and disaster.
- Hot Meals is an emergency mass feeding activity which is part of an emergency response to meet the nutritional needs of people affected by disasters, armed conflicts or other crisis situation.
- Referral Service Clients whose need are not within the scope of the Red Cross services are referred to the appropriate agency.
- Capacity Building of Chapters refers to technical and logistics support which are extended to the chapters by conducting various trainings for both staff and volunteers such as:
- Psychosocial Support Training
- Restoring Family Links
- Welfare Desk Management
- Case Management
As part of its work to reunite families separated by conflicts, PRC and ICRC continue to work on tracing services on the ground. If you have missing family member displaced by disasters, armed conflicts, or any unlikely situation, you may visit https://familylinks.icrc.org/Philippines.
37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550
790-2300 local 916
Philippine Red Cross
Born officially in 1947, but with roots that traces back to the revolutionary days, the Philippine Red Cross has truly become the premier humanitarian organization in the country, committed to provide quality life-saving services that protect the life and dignity especially of indigent Filipinos in vulnerable situations.
Address: 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550
Hotline: 143 Trunkline +63 2 8790 2300
Subscribe to ur Newsletter
Check out our Apps